With the UK now spending more time online on smartphones than any other device (UKOM, 2017); mobile marketing has never been more important.
how this report helps you.
Marketing for mobile is so much more than adapting your desktop strategy; it requires an in-depth understanding of where your audience is using their mobile and what for.
User behaviour on mobile differs drastically from that on desktop, it opens up a range of exciting opportunities to influence the path to purchase and to be truly valuable to your customers in a variety of moments.
For brands, the key to reaching their audience is to become truly relevant and add value to the everyday moments in their customer’s lives; these moments are increasingly on mobile.
This report looks at five different areas of marketing for mobile where brands can optimise their mobile assets, find their customers on mobile, and encourage a conversion on mobile.
- The impact of site speed: How you can increase your mobile site speed to avoid high bounce rates and users dropping off.
- Crafting your mobile user journey: How the UX and design of your site on mobile can hinder or help your user’s journey.
- The opportunity with programmatic display on mobile: The exciting opportunities with formats and targeting on mobile that you can use to reach and engage your audience.
- Adjusting to a mobile-first index: How you can ensure your organic visibility in the SERPs on mobile.
- PPC for mobile: What you should consider about your ads on mobile and how ad extensions can speed up the user’s journey to get what they want.