YouTube for Bikers
Think Visibility March 2011: Like SMX at Charlie Sheen’s House.
Check Out Our February Posts!.
11 Mar 2011
February was, once again, business as usual over at Epiphany Solutions. We did our fair share of blogging and came up with 27 blog posts for the month. That’s just about one blog post for every day of the month, including the weekends! Here’s a list of our blog posts based on popular categories including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Mobile, Technology and Industry News.
SEO, PPC and Link building
- Steve shares his views on the changing faces of Google, and tries to rationalise the appearance of natural, paid and real time searches. What is it all about?
- Chris R. wonders why Website Optimisation is full of surprises and gives us an example to prove it.
- Pete gives us a walkthrough for the upcoming Facebook Sponsored Story Ads
- Aimee kindly shares some tips to help create Pay-Per-Click Ads.
- Tom Bates talks about the new tests being carried out on PPC by Google and gives us some screenshots to talk about.
- James H. talks about the recently released Contextual Targeting Tool by Google and shares his first thoughts on it.
- Lu gives us a quick overview of what to expect from the new PPC changes implemented by Google.
Social Media, Facebook and Twitter
- Andrew L. had a look at how Social Media has changed the outbreak of a sex scandal, with an analysis into the scandal involving TV presents Andy Gray and Richard Keys.
- Abi looks into the recent sex survey taken by a US magazine, which shows the stats on how people find love, sex and ex's these days.
- Mike provides some useful tips on managing a Social Media Strategy for businesses looking to get started on blogging, tweeting and sharing.
- Nicole gave some predictions for the Super Bowl match and talks about the new social media strategies implemented by various advertisers this season.
- Rachael looks at some of her favorite apps and social media tools championing various charities, and it all started with a countdown to the next Red Nose Day.
- Fay talks about the ASOS Marketing Model of getting customers to do their marketing for them using social media.
- Tom Bagnall talks about the Day V Lately ad from Yellow Pages and gives his opinion on it.
- Steve W. shares some tips on how to use Twitter to boost your ranking.
- Abi talks about tweets related to a Revolution especially with the tweets that were linked to the Egypt crisis.
- Nicola shares some figures to confirm she’s not alone when it comes to feeling pressured to say something on Facebook.
- Daisy talks about the features of the newly updated Facebook pages and mentions some benefits for business owners.
- Mike informs us of the new voting method for contestants in American Idol's Season 10.
- Matt talks about an innovative way to build links to your website and promote social media all at the same time. Note – might not be suitable for your business.
- Emma F. talks about her obsession with Pinterest and is also giving out invites for those interested in it. Hurry up and get an invite.
Mobile, Technology and Innovation
- Gaz gives us some lessons to take away from the Google Wave Experience.
- We were nominated for Top 35 Online Marketing blogs last month and Dan went on to rally some votes.
- James D. shares his point of view on the recent trap set by Google for Bing.
- Amy talks about the recent allegations of Google and Facebook looking to buy Twitter and looks at its recent growth.
- James H. looks into the upcoming Google Chrome Operating System with some of its key features, which is expected to make it stand out.
- Andy lists some of the conferences we at Epiphany Solutions will be attending over the first half of 2011.
These are the round-ups of posts from the Epiphany blog in the month of February, and a favourite of everyone this month was the Day V Lately post. Well done Tom! Feel free to drop comments and retweet our articles for this month. Be sure to look out for our next monthly round up!