The role will involve making high-quality and consultative outbound calls to businesses, speaking to senior decision-makers and arranging face-to-face meetings for Jaywing’s Business Development team.
Candidates should have substantial experience in a similar role – ideally carrying out outbound B2B sales in a marketing agency – and will be able to demonstrate at interview both this experience of managing a team, as well as their own skills when it comes to lead generation, calling senior external stakeholders, and building strong client relationships.
Applicants will be required to work to targets through cold and warm calling techniques. The role will also involve working on targeted telemarketing campaigns alongside Jaywing’s marketing team, while also ensuring accurate records of prospective clients are maintained. Experience of using CRM software to manage potential prospects is also needed.
Candidates will be comfortable working as part of a small, fast-moving team, with first-class communication skills that allow for confident communication with stakeholders at all levels across a variety of mediums.
We want a highly-driven self-starter who is motivated by working in a target-driven environment and always strives to exceed expectations. In return, we can offer a fantastically supportive culture as part of an organisation that is enjoying a period of rapid growth, as well as support in personal learning and development to allow for constant career progression.
We offer a fantastically supportive culture as part of a growing organisation, in addition to supporting personal learning and development. There is also a competitive salary & benefits package dependent on experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, the role will be based in our Leeds office, also home to Jaywing’s agency Epiphany.
- Working to targets through cold and warm calling techniques
- Working on targeted telemarketing campaign's alongside Jaywing's marketing team
- Ensuring accurate records of prospective clients are maintained
- Using CRM software to manage potential prospects
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- Skills in lead generation
- Experience using CRM software
- Experience working as part of a fast-moving team
- First-class communication skills
- Motivated by working in a target-driven environment
- Carrying out outbound B2B sales in a marketing agency
- Experience of managing a team