Please be aware that we are not currently recruiting for this role. Any applications will be treated as speculative.
We require an experienced developer who is hungry to drive successful projects for our clients. You'll be working closely with our award-winning design team, front-end developers, project managers, account managers and directly with clients to deliver world-class publicly visible websites.
The successful candidate will be helping to shape the future of our client's web presence and on-line strategies and so must be able to demonstrate experience of the successful delivery of web development projects.
- Deliver highly functional, publicly visible websites, on-time, on-budget
- Write clean, well-documented and re-usable code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with clients, account managers, project managers and our design team
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Provide quotes for new work
- Assist with pitch work
- Working in an open plan studio, you will have a dual-screen 23" monitors and a high spec machine
- Experience working with and developing CMS systems
- Proven commercial development experience using the .NET framework
- .NET 3.5+
- SQL Server 2008+ knowledge
- Windows Server 2008+ experience
- Microsoft MVC
- Webforms development
- Strong use of OOP
- Experience integrating with third party systems