With digital at the heart of Jaywing, we embrace the ever-evolving tech world to help brands meet their objectives by putting the consumer at the centre, understanding every nuance of their behaviour and in turn creating relevant, personal experiences. By applying creativity to this insight, we’re able to design, build, and implement powerful, engaging customer experiences that inspire interaction and drive results. Brands including Pepsi Max, Doritos, Sky Academy and the London Eye entrust us to craft their online channel strategy, design and build their digital presence, create their social content and deliver cut-through engagement.
We have a fantastic Head of Marketing opportunity for a passionate and strategic marketer who is keen to continue develop their career within a growing organisation. This role will take responsibility for current and future marketing activity, as well as identifying areas of growth for Jaywing’s Digital Marketing proposition.
The candidate will be comfortable working as part of a fast-moving sales and marketing team, with first-class communication skills that allow for engagement with stakeholders at all levels across a variety of mediums.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Director, the role will be based in Jaywing’s Newbury office, with frequent travel to our head office in Sheffield.
- Lead the development of marketing activity for Jaywing’s Digital Marketing proposition
- Adopt best practice data-driven marketing to drive new business opportunities
- Work closely and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure resources are used efficiently to help achieve business priorities
- Ability to translate organisational strategy into specifically focused action plans
- Possess the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and possess exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record in a senior marketing position within a marketing / digital agency environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in / marketing to the FMCG sector
- Experience of marketing CMS platforms