Our Senior SEO strategists are at the heart of our campaigns at Epiphany – developing and driving forward exciting, innovative strategies that deliver incredible results for our key clients across a spectrum of interesting and dynamic fields.
Senior SEO Strategist (Leeds or London)
About the role
We are looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to join our growing team in Leeds.
As a Senior SEO strategist in our team, you’ll work to understand your client’s search environment, reviewing what your audience needs the most to be excited by finding your clients in search results. You’ll review each area of search engine performance, through from a technical audit to keyword identification to backlink and target site analysis, including how to amplify your creative campaigns for maximum results. You’ll plan out and budget for what needs to happen both internally and for your clients. Finally, you’ll need to demonstrate the amazing results you’ve achieved by analysing performance and presenting back to your own clients.
We’re looking for people who are excited by digital, who relish the challenge that SEO presents, who aren’t afraid of trying something new and different, who have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better. You’ll be adept at guiding junior members of the team and inspire confidence in the clients and team who work with you on a day-to-day basis.
This role would suit someone with solid experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting client-side role.
You’ll be required to:
- Architecture, content, and backlink audits & associated recommendations
- Build overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions, with the ability to recommend alternative / additional channels where helpful
- Analyse and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy modifications
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long term relationships
- Carrying out keyword research & on-site targeting
- Developing an in depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps within clients’ backlink profiles and project manage our earned media team to ensure results are achieved
- Manage budgets for key clients and create quarterly activity plans
- Keep up to date with SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team
- Push the team through regular innovation – we love a challenge!
- Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives
- Project management
- People management
- Budget / financial management
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing