As Receptionist at The Small Mill, Leeds, you will be the face of our business to clients, prospects, employees and visitors. Your excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to organise and prioritise sometimes conflicting tasks will help reinforce our professionalism, and company ethos.
About the role
Your role is an essential part of the smooth running of our operations, working alongside our full team of talented and multi-award-winning colleagues. We want someone who can make an immediate impact, has a track record of showing initiative, is willing to collaborate, and possesses the ideal balance of experience and potential for future advancement.
The Small Mill is home to teams from across Jaywing PLC, including Epiphany, Jaywing PR, Jaywing Intelligence and Brand Comms Leeds.
Jaywing is a diverse, flexible, equal opportunities employer and job share and flexible working requests are welcomed.
You’ll be required to:
Help to ensure the smooth running of our business through proactive and efficient management of visitors and telephone enquiries: providing a professional welcome to The Small Mill and embodying our brand; creating and managing a system to ensure that the right team members receive the right information and support for visits and from incoming enquiries. Core duties include:
- Front of house; meeting and greeting all visitors
- General admin, assisting the office manager and wider employee base as required
- Additional, ad-hoc but role relevant support may be required by our operations, IT and facilities teams
- Ownership of visitor hospitality process
- Answering the phone to the gates/door
- Booking parking for all visitors
- Ensuring the reception area and public spaces looks immaculate at all times
- Replenishing drinks and refreshments
- Preparing the boardroom for meetings
- Managing incoming mail
We would expect the person fulfilling this role to be able to demonstrate: effective communication (face-to-face, telephone and written); professionalism; interpersonal skills; ability to multitask; strong organisational abilities; technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Experience within an agency or consultancy business, would be a bonus but is not essential.