An experienced PPC Analyst is required to join our Leeds team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple sectors, although candidates with some experience in PPC, an analytical approach and a demonstrable desire to thrive in the role would also be considered.
About the role
Numerical, analytical and written skills are essential to the role in order to manage, optimise and report on Paid Search campaigns.
Great communication is highly desirable in order to work seamlessly alongside the PPC team, the client services team and the clients themselves.
You’ll be required to:
- Creating PPC campaigns to specific client requirements
- Maintain, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI
- To make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives
- Provide weekly and monthly reports for each project managed
- Provide keyword research as necessary
- Make recommendations on landing page content to maximise quality score
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice
- Collaborate and communicate with key teams and personnel in the company to deliver a brilliant all round experience of epiphany for all clients
- Other duties as directed by the Head of PPC or PPC Managers which are of benefit to the PPC Team or wider Performance Teams
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills
- Good verbal communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Great organisational skills in order to balance multiple projects
- An understanding of Google AdWords and equivalents such as Bing Ads
- Appreciation of latest bid management and optimisation techniques
- Be able to use Google Analytics and similar statistical packages
- Understanding of a variety of tools available that can be used to research keywords, manage and optimise PPC campaigns