Epiphany is an award winning graduate scheme provider, running one of the most innovative graduate schemes in the industry.
You’ll be joining an agency that has achieved Best Companies 2-star status for 2 years running and has an outstanding working environment which is vibrant and packed with great facilities. You’ll receive a range of fantastic perks and benefits that includes a generous holiday allowance, a range of local and national discounts, health benefits, birthday sleep-ins, regular free fun social events and much more.
We are having an Open Day on Wednesday 1st February 2017. Come along to find out more about the graduate scheme and what it’s like to work here. If you’d like to attend, please RSVP by visiting Eventbrite.
the graduate scheme
A great work environment
Epiphany attracts the brightest stars in the region and provides an outstanding working environment which is newly refurbished, vibrant and packed with great facilities.
You must have bags of enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and a genuine passion for digital marketing. If this sounds like you, please upload a completed application form for your chosen stream and a copy of your CV using the web form below.
Please ensure you provide a full covering letter to support your application.
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Further Information - SEO
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Application Form - SEO
- Graduate Placement Plan - SEO
Paid Media Stream
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Further Information - Paid Media
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Application Form - Paid Media
- Graduate Placement Plan - Paid Media
Earned Media Stream
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Further Information - Earned Media
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Application Form - Earned Media
- Graduate Placement Plan - Earned Media
Client Services Stream
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Further Information - Client Services
- Graduate Scheme 2017 Application Form - Client Services
- Graduate Placement Plan - Client Services
Closing date: Monday, February 13th 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend one of our assessment days which will take place in March.
Fields marked * are required.
As a graduate at Epiphany I have had chance to put everything I learnt at university into practice. The scheme isn’t just about training, it’s learning on the job and getting your own results, whilst being mentored every step of the way.Elizabeth Legge Social Content Executive