A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Leeds office for an accomplished Account Manager. You will work with some of the UK’s biggest brands in a forward-thinking, award-winning search agency alongside a team of people who are passionate about getting great results for our clients.
Account Manager (CS)
About the role
You will be the client lead and co-ordinate account work internally with the production teams, ensuring all work is aligned to the client’s objectives. As the first point of contact for clients you will be knowledgeable on their business, campaigns and industry. You will be an enthusiastic presence in the team and be able to excite and engage the client in your communication style, bringing everything back to the client’s targets.
You must be able to manage the competing needs of the agency to make sure the client always gets the best result. This means staying at the forefront of digital marketing to ensure our strategies and recommended ways of working keeps us ahead of our competitors.
You’ll be required to:
- Be the lead contact on your accounts with support from Client Partners and Senior Strategists
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives
- Working with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Client Partner to ensure both day to day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations
- A desire to be at the forefront of the search industry, constantly looking to learn more
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients
- An in-depth understanding of the search landscape
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and an understanding of the importance of keeping to deadlines
- In-depth cross channel marketing knowledge
- Ability to work in partnership with multiple teams across the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about digital and search marketing