We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Account Manager working from our Leeds office to help us to support, retain and grow our existing client base.
About the role
Working closely with the Client Partner and surrounded by digital experts, you will embody our client first approach and be constantly on the lookout for ways to bring value to your clients.
This role would suit an experienced Account Executive looking for a step up, Account Manager looking for a new challenge or digital marketeer looking to work across a range of exciting clients.
As the main day to day contact for your clients, you’ll thrive on building and maintaining brilliant relationships. You will be at ease writing clear and compelling briefs and will work with channel specialists to devise winning strategies, ensuring that we constantly deliver against our objectives.
You’ll be required to:
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Overlay in-depth knowledge of the client and day to day activity to channel specialists to inform relevant plans of activity to be delivered by the wider agency.
- Work alongside the Client Partner and digital experts to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively and client goals are achieved and surpassed
- Attend and lead frequent meetings, both internally and with client teams, to ensure our activity aligns with our clients’ objectives
- Work with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations and requirements
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Client Partner to ensure both day to day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations
- A can-do and positive attitude!
- Able to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport
- A desire to stay at the forefront of the digital landscape
- An understanding of the role of digital channels and the ability to communicate this effectively
- Good understanding of the search landscape
- An appetite to grow and develop your cross-channel marketing knowledge into expertise
- Can think strategically, demonstrates commercial awareness and sees the ‘bigger picture’
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Highly proactive and adaptable, able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Able to find solutions to problems
- Previous experience within an agency or digital marketing role
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns