Two Senior SEO Analysts are required at the Leeds office of UK's fastest growing Search Marketing agency. This is an excellent opportunity for established SEO Analysts who are looking to develop their career in a role with extensive responsibility.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your details to: email@example.com.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in managing SEO campaigns within competitive markets and must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the industry along with the results they have achieved.
- Maintain and manage client SEO campaigns
- Provide regular architecture reports with strategic insight and recommendations
- Provide keyword research as requested
- Optimise landing page content
- Initiate, monitor and manage link acquisition strategies
- Provide monthly site health-checks
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice
- Provide a weekly summary for each project managed
- Generate monthly reports containing reasoning and recommendations
- Gain an understanding of clients business and their campaign objectives
- To make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives
- Provide support to other staff members as required
- Actively monitor the SEO community and feed back relevant information into the team and the wider business
- Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills
- Be able to use Google Analytics and similar statistical packages
- Produce written documents to a professional standard
- The ability to adapt in meetings to seek new opportunities to cross-sell complimentary products
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing and the future of digital marketing in general