An experienced Senior PPC Analyst is required to join our Leeds based team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing PPC campaigns in competitive markets, although candidates with some experience in PPC and an analytical approach would also be considered.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creating PPC campaigns to specific client requirements
- Maintain, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI
- Provide keyword research as necessary
- Assist in the sales process by creating projections for new clients in a variety of sectors
- Make recommendations on landing page content to maximise quality score
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice
- Provide a weekly report for each project managed
- Gain an understanding of clients business and their campaign objectives
- To make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives
- Provide support to other staff members as required
- Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany PPC offering including tools and areas of expansion
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills.
- In depth understanding of Google Adwords and equivalents on Yahoo! And Bing.
- Appreciation of latest bid management techniques and optimisation.
- Be able to use Google Analytics and similar statistical packages.
- Produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Understanding of a variety of tools available that can be used to research keywords, manage and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Epiphany solutions are a registered Google Conversion Professional Company (GCP) and any understanding of website optimisation and Google Website Optimiser would be an advantage.