As a leading search specialist, it's important for us to promote best practice and provide detailed insight into the industry. We conduct regular, in-depth industry analysis and guest write on prominent sites, such as Econsultancy, SEOMoz and Search Engine Land.
Epiphany have won awards for our previous work in the fashion sector; our published and award-winning teams pride themselves on being at the cutting edge of the industry, and possess an unparalleled grasp of the science behind search.
- 50 our report analyses 50 of the web's most visible brands
- 1million searches in UK each month for clothing-related terms
- ASOS dominate the market when it comes to visibility
- 15/35 advertisers running out of PPC budget before the end of each day
- Social sharing can drive links for fashion retailers
- Learn integrate your SEO and PPC thinking
- Diesel strategy dominates jeans specific keywords
- new look have the best product keyword visibility score
The clothing retail industry is incredibly competitive, with high street chains competing side by side with catalogue retailers and online specialists for customers.
Nowhere is this more apparent than in the search engine results.
There are over 1 million searches in the UK every month for clothing related terms, and the value of a high ranking in the search results (both organic and paid) is potentially huge.
We found that the most visible brands were adopting a range of strategies in paid and organic search but that most brands were opting for either paid or organic rather than trying to get visibility through both means.
Even the most visible brands have scope for improving their digital presence and we have outlined a series of lessons that fashion retailers can take in order to improve their online visibility.